Hello my friends!
I’m SO excited about this! Brickyard Buffalo is a site I have loved for the last couple years. They bring in a new editor every week to pull some of their favorite shops together and offer amazing items at a killer discount! I’m honored to be the editor this week and to share some of the shops I love with you 🙂
Here are the items I love featured this week:
- The Chelsea Dress from Ivy City Co. I love this dress! It is so easy to wear and beautiful!
- The Raven Romper. So perfect for summer!
- The Hampton top. This fun top will easily dress up or down!
- Little stripe bows from Little Ella Rae. These are some of my favorite every day bows for my girls!
- Ever Iris Designs bow set. I can’t get enough of these darling little bows!
- Cayman Stripe Coverup. Bring on summer!
- Slouch Headwear beanies. There are few things cuter than a baby in a slouch beanie!
- Harper House dress. I dare you to change out of this dress…so comfy!
- The Classic Cap. Now I don’t have to borrow my husband’s hat 🙂 or wash my hair!
- Flybird Apparel tees. Even though I have a lot of these and I always want more!
- Twist adjustable chain necklace. I have both silver and gold in this chain and they are super versatile!
- Ruffle Clad tee. When a top has a little extra flair added I just can’t resist!
I will be sharing more photos of these on my Instagram and Facebook this week so you can see them all in action! Make sure you act quickly if there are things that catch your eye because they may run out. I hope you love these as much as I do!
Have a beautiful week!