Welcome to day 3! Hope it is going well and you are feeling more beautiful already.
Today I’m sharing my most simple eye makeup tips to make the biggest impact. They are meant to enhance and highlight the natural beauty of your eyes. Also, they should take no more than five minutes, so they can be done even when you are running late!
The steps move left to right, starting with the top left, moving to top right, then middle left, middle right, so on…
1. Start with a primer, if you would like to, otherwise just a blank slate.
2. & 3. Use a light eyeshadow and soft brush to highlight under the brow (not the whole eyelid, just the brow bone) and the inner eye.
4. & 5. Softly brush a light layer of eyeshadow on the top of your cheekbone, under the outer corner of your eye.
6. Add eyeliner to your upper lids.
7. Add mascara to the upper lashes. If you want, you can also add a strip of false eyelashes to add a little oomph.
8. Begin shaping your brows. Use a brush to create a line from the outside of your nose to the inside of your eye. Mark it on your brow.
9. Next, create a line from the outside of your nose to the outside of your iris. This is the highest point of your brow.
10. Create a line from the outside of your nose to the outside of your eye. This is where your brow ends.
11. Use a brow kit, powder, pencil, whatever you prefer to fill in and connect the three points.
12. Soften your brows with an empty mascara wand. You can get them at the grocery store, or just get one from a cosmetic counter in the mall. Brush softly from the inner brow towards the outside.
That’s it! Quick, simple, and effective!