Our last day! You made it to day 5. How has it been going so far? I hope you have learned a new tip that has helped you embrace your natural beauty more!
For our last day, I want to walk you through how to enhance your facial features. Pair this with the eyes from day 3 and you are ready for any occasion!
1. Start by using a foundation/concealer/powder, or any combination of the three. Level out any redness, dark circles, or blemishes.
2. Use a light powder, highlight, or light eyeshadow and gently sweep over your upper cheekbones and the top of your nose from the bridge to the tip.
3. Working in a line from your upper ear to the corner of your mouth, make small circles with a bronzing powder. I like to use a powder with a matte finish. Stop on your lower cheek.
4. Use the bronzing powder to lightly shadow the sides of your nose and the top of your forehead. Blend everything together with a large powder brush and translucent powder.
5. Apply blush from the center of your cheek up toward your ear.
6. Add a fun lip and you are set!
Thank you for following along with this series! Enjoy your weekend!