Day 4! Today I’m going to show you a simple pull through braid that is great for any occasion. I love it for working out because it stays tight, unlike other braids. Let me know if you have any questions!
1. Make two ponytails.
2. Split the first ponytail in half.
3. Pull the second pony through the split and clip it out of the way.
4. Make a third ponytail and include the hair from the first ponytail.
5. Unclip the second pony. It now becomes the first. Split it in half, and repeat the steps again as many times as you want.
6. Once you have braided as far as you like, begin to loosen the sections.
Pull and adjust until you see fit!
The end. Have a wonderful day!